Firewood Seller Category: Delivery
* We are a New Hampshire licensed firewood dealer (# 26022), since 1997
* We are a US Federal approved firewood distributor (USDA certificate # NH-EPP-EAB-0014).
* Our firewood is Vermont Certified (certificate # VTFW 10-0003) via USDA T314-c heat-treatment standards aka 71/75 NY heat-treatment standards.
* Our “Eco-Friendly” certified firewood is approved by The State of New Hampshire and by The State of Maine (MFS) via “heat-sterilization” treatment to help stop the spread of Emerald ash borer (EAB) in firewood and other damaging invasive insects and disease’s in firewood.
* Our “Certified/Pest Free” firewood is stored in a shed-dry environment to remain “Seasoned-Dry” during all inclement weather conditions for quality and customer satisfaction assurance.
* All of our firewood sales are pre-stacked in a 1/8 cord “cuboid” jig and sold by a fraction-of-a-cord measurement as per outlined by “N.H. DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE WEIGHTS & MEASURES LAW REQUIRES; ……” and or as per outlined by the State of Maine Department of Agriculture, Division of Quality Assurance and Regulations (certificate seal # 57956) and or as per outlined by The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Division of Standards.
** 1/8th of a cord (16 cu ft)) cost $299, delivered locally and stacked where you want it.
** 1/4 of a cord (32 cu ft) cost $598, delivered locally and stacked where you want it.
** 1/3ed of a cord (42.666 cu ft) cost $797.33, delivered locally and stacked where you want it.
Note: We deliver within the State of New Hampshire, The State of Maine (York County only) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Additional delivery fees applies beyond 10 mile radius of 03038 at $25.00 per 10 mile increments.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 603-437-0940 to schedule your next firewood purchase, you’ll be glad you did.
NOTE; Remember to add our firewood to your “Black-Out Supplies” before your next BLACK-OUT occurs.